Date:      Sun, 25 Mar 2001 00:58:27 -0800
From:      "Craig Burgess" <craig-burgess@home.net>
To:        <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        <alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: consoles...

Actually it (console, getty) does not work fine in 4.2 - that is when i
stumbled across the anomaly on PC164 and tried to get help for "a problem."
Apparently that wasn't enough to raise the alsrm.  I lack the expertise to
know when i've created a problem for myself and when it really ain't my
fault. sorry.

craig burgess