Date:      Sun, 1 Jul 2001 17:14:49 +0800
From:      Igor Podlesny <poige@morning.ru>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re[4]: Flight of the rat, living wreck.....

> Igor Podlesny <poige@morning.ru> types:

>> > Yep, just (ia) would have worked, but style(9) mandates (ia != NULL),
>> > which is much easier to understand
>>
>> :)
>>
>> Don't want to dispute about the 'right' style :), but :))
>> I prefer to say (read, write)

> For FreeBSD code work, there is a "right" style.

hm. I wonder when ppl would be reading the thread before posting to it?

1) it's _off-topic_. my original letter was about IPFW's error, not
about the 9 style.

2) the  same  words  Peter  Pentchev had earlier said, so do you like
repeating?

p.s.  I'm  starting  to  regret about posting to the lists. Instead of
understanding  the  problem  ppl  tend  to speak about a style. What a
madness...

--
 Igor                            mailto:poige@morning.ru