Date:      Thu, 4 Jan 2001 12:10:10 +1000
From:      COLLINS Patrick <patrickcollins@energex.com.au>
To:        "'alex@big.endian.de'" <alex@big.endian.de>
Cc:        "'freebsd-libh@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-libh@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Building a Crunched tclsh

Alex,

Thanks for the information but my 4.2-RELEASE system doesn't have a libh in
/bin or anywhere else that I can find, what is libh and where did you get it
from.

The problems I am getting with building tclsh8.3 into a crunched binary are
that it hangs for about 10 seconds and then does a core dump.

Thanks.