Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:03:34 -0800
From:      Sean Chittenden <seanc@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        portmgr@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-database@freebsd.org
Subject:   POSTGRESQL_PORT tunable...

--OROCMA9jn6tkzFBc

I would like to introduce a POSTGRESQL_PORT tunable to allow for
developers to toggle between using the stable/released version of
PostgreSQL and the development version.  I have a patch at:

http://sean.chittenden.org/freebsd/postgresql_port.patch

Please send me any comments or feedback.  I'd like to try and commit
this sometime soonish, hopefully on Sunday sometime.  -sc

--=20
Sean Chittenden

--OROCMA9jn6tkzFBc

--OROCMA9jn6tkzFBc--