Date:      Sun, 3 Nov 2002 15:19:41 -0800
From:      "help" <help@xupiter.com>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Xupiter Toolbar Help

Dear User,

Thank you for contacting us regarding our software. We appreciate your
correspondence, and we will strive to assist your request as quickly as
possible. Anyone who downloads our software must first accept our WEBSITE
TERMS OF USE AND END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT located at
http://www.xupiter.com/terms.html.

If you have already downloaded our software and wish to remove it, you can
easily do so by following the instruction located at
http://www.xupiter.com/help.html.

If for any reason you are unable to uninstall the software, you may email us
at help@xupiter.com