Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:03:36 +0100
From:      Daniel Lang <dl@leo.org>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   removed older releases/packages

Hi,

due to space constraints, I had to remove older releases and
package-trees on ftp.leo.org.

4.0 - 4.4 have been removed i386 and Alpha along with
their package-trees. Packages, that are referred to by
newer versions, have been kept of course.

If I can manage to get more diskspace, the stuff will be included
again.

Best regards,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock   - signs of absurd developments in the net community:
#42:   - "Wurstbrot gehoert m.E. zum Fruehstuecks-botnet von Cartoon" -
*Daniel Lang * dl@leo.org * +49 89 289 25735 * http://www.leo.org/~dl/*