Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:17:29 +0300
From:      Ari Suutari <ari@suutari.iki.fi>
To:        isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone working on Cologne HFC-S PCI ?

Hi,

A customer of ours just bought a number of isdn cards
which were expected to be based on Winbond chip which
should work with iwic driver. However, although the
cards were sold with same product name as before they
are now based on Cologne HFC-S PCI chip. Great...

There seems to be no working driver for this chip in
isdn4bsd. However, Helmuth Michaelis has posted
a skeleton of driver. Has anyone been working on this ?
If yes, I would appreciate some kind of summary about
current state so I could maybe continue from that.

If nobody hasn't done anything on the driver skeleton,
could someone summarize what is missing in that skeleton
and what is already there.

=09Ari S.