Date:      Sun, 14 Jul 2002 15:24:52 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Ing. Leo Mrafko" <leo@oel.sk>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sendmail & TLS & Other port

Hello,

I'd like to have sendmail listen on port other than 25 (together woth
regular 25) and to be SSL capable too. I'm using
DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Name=MTA24, Port=24') in my mc, everything works, but port
24 is not SSL-capable (at least using Microsoft clients). Sendmail shows
250-STARTTLS, but any attempt to send email using this port and SSL shows:
A secure connection to the server could not be
established. Account: 'x.y', Server: 'x.y', Protocol: SMTP,
Port: 24, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC1A
Is it a misconfiguration problem or client problem ? Do you have any clues
how to solve this ?

Thanks