Date:      Sun, 3 Nov 2002 01:01:23 -0800
From:      "Peter Black" <pwabomi@sbcglobal.net>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Hosting a dial up server.

I am interested in creating a dial up server out of a FreeBSD(4.7) box
for a school project, a rather minor ISP experience that will work
wonders with my UNIX professor. I have so far failed to find adequate
information on the subject utilizing Google and other search engines.

Any information/references/etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Peter