Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 2002 00:21:47 -0800
From:      Justin Wojdacki <jwojdacki@earthlink.net>
To:        Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mips@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: The toolchain issues...

Juli Mallett wrote:
> They seem to have gone away in the P4 branch.  Colour me confused.
> At least, I can't reproduce any of the test cases.  Maybe my build
> was buggy.
>
> Anyway, after a week+ vacation from hacking, I'm back, and plan to
> trudge forward this month on the various tasks.
>
> Just FYI.

eh, it happens. :)

Incidentally, what MIPS-based machines are ARC compliant? I've read the
spec over and have a pretty good idea of what modifications need to be
made to things like the bootstrap, but don't have anything to test it
out on. My Indy, for example, is definitely not ARC compliant, unless
SGI is doing strange things in their bootloader.

Justin