Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 2002 06:49:52 -0700
From:      "Michael C. Wu" <keichii@iteration.net>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        tony@valemount.com, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pcmcia support with no ISA bus?

Hi Warner,

I currently have an IBM S31 that could not function with oldcard.
It seems to be resource conflicts.  How should I find out
the available IRQ's and IOMEM's on -current?

Also, I have attached the necessary info in this url:
http://people.freebsd.org/~keichii/ibm_s31_info.tgz

The problem is that no matter what IRQ i assign the cards,
wi0 never attached in the CF slot.  And putting any card in
pcic0 (the normal pcmcia form factor) panics or freezes the system.
It looks like a IRQ storm, but I am not sure.

Will your patch work with my system?

It also contains the dumpcis that you requested a long time
ago for the CF form factor wlan card.

Thanks,
  Michael
On Sat, Jul 20, 2002 at 12:44:49AM -0600, M. Warner Losh scribbled: