Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:33:46 +0900
From:      "Nut S." <nutchai@hotaka.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mozilla is kick-off when viewing some pages

Dears,

I'm now using FreeBSD 4.6.2 (its default XFree86, enlightenment wm) +
Mozilla + flashplugin-mozilla. Unfortunately, my system (notebook) has
no sound system. Actually it has but, as I tried to config it by
re-compile the kernel and things seems not work, I now give up and
waiting for the new fix. Anyway I won't use any sound system for now.

Now, the problem is when I create a Mozilla menu in usr_apps.menu of
enlightenment and start Mozilla by that menu, it will be kick-off when I
visit some page like http://www.theinquirer.net. I tried openning
xconsole and type the command mozilla to start and use it, it works.
Mozilla can view the webpage. When I notice the message appearing in the
xconsole, I found...

open dsp: Device not configured
mozilla-bin in free(): warning: chunk is already free

I observed and found that these messages were generated when I visited
such the websites.

Does anyone have any suggestion for this issue ?
How could I start Mozilla (and if it's the case, its
flashplugin-mozilla) not to use dsp???

Regards,

I'm NUT... S.