Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:58:20 -0500 (CDT)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Heriberto=20Mart=EDnez?= <heriberto_mb@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mozilla - Java Plugin

Maybe this is trivial, but I've found no solution to it. I've installed the
Native FreeBSD jdk1.3.1 with good result. All apps in the examples work
fine. What is not working is the plugin in mozilla. I've added
JAVA_HOME=/usr/local/jdk1.3.1 to my environment, but when coming to a
java-page on the internet, I see the grey screen with "Loading Java Applet"
and in the status bar I see: Start: applet not initialized
 And that's it
 Any help available?

=====
Contrary to popular belief, Unix is user friendly. It just happens to be very selective about who it decides to make friends with.