Date:      Sun, 8 Sep 2002 13:35:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Wesley Morgan <morganw@chemikals.org>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   install hangs on -current

Hello all,

With a few patches against gcc, I have managed to build openoffice on
-current. However, the installation simply hangs at what appears to be the
final stages, repeatedly receiving a SIGPROF (according to truss). Killing
the setup.bin process allows it to "proceed", but subsequent user setup
complains about a missing setup.ins. The pkg-message mentions something
about this being a problem prior to 4.6, but obviously I am not running
that.

Anyone have a clue how to make this puppy install? Please CC me on any
replies as I am not subscribed to the list.

Thanks,

WNM

--
          Wesley N Morgan                       _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \