Date:      Sat, 08 Jun 2002 23:06:55 -0800
From:      Mark-Nathaniel Weisman <mark@outlander.us>
To:        RJ45 <rj45@slacknet.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and ipfilter bridging

There is a ton of information on IPFILTER. May I be so bold as to suggest
that you do some reading though? Each doc you'll read provides different
parts, and you'll find that each one brings a different perspective as to
the implementation. List below:

    http://www.freebsd.org/handbook (the ultimate source for good info)
    http://lantech.geekvenue.net/chucktips (good insight)
    http://www.freebsddiary.org

to name a few, and there are many..... Again, start with the handbook, then
look at the other documentation. It's actually not very complicated, you
will probably only need the syntax changes...

Good Luck,
His Faithful Servant,
Mark