Date:      Sun, 12 May 2002 23:37:06 +0100
From:      "Scott Taggart" <scott_t@users.uk.freebsd.org>
To:        <freebsd-tokenring@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Kind of a newbie

Well thanks for reply Derek... and I did give it a go but it seems as
though it's possible a 3140v2 because FreeBSD still sees it as unknown
:-\

Er... I suppose I'll just have to let it go then, I know that Madge have
released drivers for Linux (shudder) and have noticed on their site that
they have the source code for the drivers (I think) but I'm assuming
that nothing can be done to port that (I'm not a great knowledge base
about drivers that's for sure ;-)

Oh well... thanks anyway :-\

Rgds.
Scott Taggart