Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 2003 01:16:48 -0500
From:      "William E. Reid" <wer@cstone.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gyration Mouse

Has anyone made the usb Gyration mouse/keyboard combination work?

I have the keyboard working but the mouse does strange things.  If I
hold the wheel down I can move the cursor horizontal (while moving
vertically for real) and it sends tons of button events.

Here is some dmesg output.
usb0: <VIA 83C572 USB controller> on uhci0
usb0: USB revision 1.0
ukbd0: Gyration GyroPoint RF Technology Receiver, rev 1.10/1.20, addr 2,
iclass 3/1
kbd1 at ukbd0
ums0: Gyration GyroPoint RF Technology Receiver, rev 1.10/1.20, addr 2,
iclass 3/1
ums0: 7 buttons and Z dir.
usb1: <VIA 83C572 USB controller> on uhci1
usb1: USB revision 1.0

-=Bill