Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:08:21 +1000
From:      Joshua Silver <jaster@shoalhaven.net.au>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   56k DoV

Hi All,

I have just setup an ISDN connection using a NetJet-S PCI card.  Card detects
fine, and I can make 64k Data calls no prob, but when I try to do a DoV call,
it don't want to play ball .... dooh .... :(

A little research, and i've found out my ISP uses Ascend MAX 6000's, which
will only accept 56k DoV, not 64k DoV.  I've put the NetJet card into a
Windoze machine and had the expected results, it does 64k Data calls, it
fails with 64k DoV, but works fine with 56k DoV, so I know it can work.

The prob i've got is I can't find the relevant bearer cap codes anywhere for
56k DoV ... I can find the other two everywhere on the net, 0x8890 for 64k
Data, and 0x9090A3 for 64k DoV, but can't find any info what the 56k DoV
setting should be.

I was hoping some one out there has the answer to my problem.

Thanks in advance,

		Josh.