Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:13:41 -0600
From:      Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-mips@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Access to the MIPS code...

OK,

So I've given up on the cvsup route, so here's a current snapshot of the
MIPS tree.  This is kinda a one-time thing, or maybe a now-and-then thing,
but it's really painful to do, so.

	http://people.freebsd.org/~jmallett/misc/mips.tbz2

It's about 65.5M and is a complete copy of FreeBSD's source tree, plus
MIPS bits.  It's known to produce kernels for me.

And from now on, you'll see periodic diffs at:

	http://people.freebsd.org/~jmallett/diffs/MIPS/

Be sure to read the header, and make sure there's no ERROR at the bottom.
Be sure to look for the one sorted by time as being newest, or such.  The
stamps include the PID of the shell that created them, as to allow it to
run many times over a period.  Also, I need to remember to clean it up now
and then to keep from accumulating too much, but that's neither here nor
there.

You get the idea.  It's evil.

Thanx,
juli.