Date:      Sun, 27 Apr 2003 15:43:24 +0200
From:      Peter Gade Jensen <rhazn@daimi.au.dk>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The Intel 2011B Pro Wireless PCMCIA

On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 07:48:18PM -0600, M. Warner Losh wrote:
> Older Intel cards use the Symbol chipset and are supported.  Newer
> ones use a different chipset.

Intel 2011B Wireless still uses a symbol chipset, or that's what is
logical since the Linux driver is for the Symbol Spectrum24 chipset. It
just runs at a lower voltage now, 3.3v iirc.
I tried to find the datasheets on intel.com and symbol.com, but without
any luck. So I was wondering how you got the datasheets for the
(possibly) other symbol chipset?

/peter

--
If God had a beard, he'd be a UNIX programmer.