Date:      Sun, 12 Oct 2003 09:48:11 -0400
From:      "Chauncey Smith" <csmith@icdc.com>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Lal Manavado" <manavado@frisurf.no>
Subject:   Re: cool thing I found

Yea I'm actually thinking I want to be a Unix administrator. I've written
some cool stuff and some how-tos to the questions and here.. to other
people. I'm hoping that I can list that as and accomplishment to my resume.
And at least get a chance. I don't know am I still a newbie after 2 years of
doing this.