Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:31:19 +0200
From:      Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@chello.cz>
To:        freebsd-bugbusters <freebsd-bugbusters@freebsd.org>
Subject:   per-user send-pr defaults: ~/.send-pr.rc?

I'm aware of the Ceri's testing of GNATS 4, but don't know how far that
got, hence the question instead of a pr with a patch.

Would a patch for send-pr adding support for defaults handling using
an rc file be welcome? If so, should I target send-pr as is in our tree,
the one from the 4.0 tarball, or upstream cvs?

I'm growing tired of fixing several fields in every pr I'm submitting,
and don't want to introduce local hacks to send-pr as I would surely
have to recreate them with every installworld on each of my boxes thanks
to my bad memory.