Date:      Sun, 12 Sep 2004 01:06:14 +0000 (GMT)
From:      <kerochan2@gmail.com>
To:        <bugbusters@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   zgv and svgalib ports don't support VESA mode

Hi,

Sorry, I couldn't use the send-pr online form because I cannot see images because:
The FreeBSD port of zgv doesn't seem to work in VESA mode.
I have VESA compiled into the kernel (I am using 132x50 textmode), however it seems that zgv is simply compiled without
VESA support, and the Makefile doesn't have any options to enable it.
VGA mode doesn't work (crashes with bus error), same for NV mode (I have an NVidia GeForce2).
However VESA mode would be nicer anyways.
In fact, this is likely an issue regarding the svgalib port and not zgv,

<kerochan2@gmail.com>