Date:      Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:20:56 +0000
From:      Bruce M Simpson <bms@spc.org>
To:        Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
Cc:        ru@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Adding 'realclean' target to /usr/src/Makefile

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 02:42:07AM -0500, Garance A Drosihn wrote:
> It occurs to me that the simple, reliable solution to this is to
> add a 'realclean' target to /usr/src/Makefile, such as:

I don't have a problem with this.

However, on a related but somewhat separate note:

It would be helpful if it were pointed out in documentation somewhere
that the path to the compile and source directories, when doing NFS
kernel installs, has to be identical to those which were in effect on
the build box due to the treatment of MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX during the modules
build (and subsequent modules/* path creation).

BMS