Date:      Sun, 6 Jun 2004 18:55:06 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Olaf Hoyer <ohoyer@ohoyer.de>
To:        freebsd-hardware <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Anyone got a Compaq Proliant 1600 (Tower version)

Hi!

Well, I'm about to rethink some of my personal servers, and might get
some old, but working Compaq Proliant 1600 tower models for a decent
price.
Those tower models will fit my needs, but after looking in the archives
an on Gregorys Homepage I do not see much reports about the 1600 Towers
in general.

The box will only have 1 CPU.

Can anyone comment about FreeBSD 4.x (preferred) or a 5.2.1 running on
that box?

TIA
Olaf

--
Olaf Hoyer        ohoyer@gaff.hhhr.ision.net
Fuerchterliche Erlebniss geben zu raten,