Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 2004 02:17:19 -0400
From:      Paul Chvostek <paul+fbsd@it.ca>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   AVM Fritz!Card PCI behind a Lucent SuperPipe?

Heya.

I'm in Canada, connecting to a switch that speaks NI-1.  I assume I'm
out of luck with regard to using the (passive) AVM Fritz!Card PCI that I
acquired dirt cheap ... but I also have a Lucent SuperPipe that has a
"LocalBRI" port on the back.

The SuperPipe can apparently behave either like an NI-1 or an AT&T
switch when talking on the LocalBRI port, and the reference manual seems
to indicate that the "LocalBRI" interface is an S/T interface, but the
question is ... is there any way to make it talk to the AVM Fritz!Card?

Any thoughts?  Am I still completely out of luck?

Thanks.  :)

--
  Paul Chvostek                                             <paul@it.ca>
  Operations / Abuse / Whatever