Date:      Sun, 04 Jan 2004 21:35:43 -0600
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        Justin Hopper <jhopper@bsdhosting.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mod_frontpage vulnerability?

Justin Hopper wrote:

>On Sat, 2004-01-03 at 20:57, Peter Brezny wrote:
>

>>Greetings,
>>
>>I wanted to know if any of you have experienced recent problems running
>>mod_frontpage.
>>

>Are you sure the problems were with mod_frontpage or with the Server
>Extensions?  I haven't seen many problems with mod_frontpage, but the
>Server Extensions often have problems (and they're not Open Source, so
>they are difficult to work with).

On a side note - are there any good docs on setting this up (server
extensions and all) for virtual hosting?

Also - Justin, I noticed on the bsdhosting.net site, you have a "root
server" option - is that using jails?  vmware servers?  And what tools
do must of you use for "control panel" apps?

Eric

All generalizations are false, including this one.