Date:      Sun, 11 Jan 2004 00:12:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      Don Lewis <truckman@FreeBSD.org>
To:        imp@bsdimp.com
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: More power patches

On 10 Jan, M. Warner Losh wrote:
> In message: <200401110326.i0B3Qg7E029449@gw.catspoiler.org>
>             Don Lewis <truckman@freebsd.org> writes:
> : This is what I get with just the pci-subtractive patch.
>
> I'm having trouble reading this.  There's a lot of garbage after Phy
> 1394a line, but otherwise it looks good to my eye...

I get similar looking binary garbage when I boot either an unpatched
kernel or a kernel with your pci-subtractive patch.  I don't know
whether firewire is actually working because I don't have any firewire
peripherals.  I included this part the boot messages from the
pci-subtractive case as a comparison to what I got when I booted a
kernel built with power.20040107.diff.  With the power patch both
fwohci0 and fxp0 failed to properly attach.  The boot messages below are
where things seem to go wrong.