Date:      Sun, 10 Oct 2004 02:14:44 +0200
From:      Arne Schwabe <schwabe@uni-paderborn.de>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thinkpad not going off while suspend

Hi,

I just stumbled about something interesting, my Thinkpad t40 does not
turn the display off (backlight is turned off) if going into suspend (acpi S3). If you point
rather bright lamp at the lcd you can still read it.

Is just my notebook behaving this strange?

Arne
--
  The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man
  depends on the unreasonable man. (George Bernard Shaw)