Date:      Sun, 04 Apr 2004 12:14:46 +0200
From:      AKeuchel@t-online.de (Axel Keuchel)
To:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tricky installation of OO1.1.1

Hi there!

A few minutes ago I finished the OO1.1.1-installation. Compilation went
fine, but the setup complained about libmozab2.so and libmozabdrv2.so
which didn't liked to be copied to my /home-directory. Indeed, both files
don't even exist in /usr/local/OpenOffice.org1.1.1/program?! Then, I
copied these files by hand from my OO1.1.0-installation and it went fine.

A second strange thing: freebsd-local.sh exists in
/usr/local/OpenOffice.org1.1.1/program but failed to be copied to my
OO-home-directory?! I had to copy this file by hand, too.