Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:58:36 -0500
From:      Tim Middleton <x@Vex.Net>
To:        python@freebsd.org
Subject:   Zope 2.6.4 vs 2.7

So Zope 2.6.4 was released simultaneously with Zope 2.7 finally a few days
ago. (I just noticed.)

Those theoretical discussions we had here a month or so ago about how best to
organise the Zope 2.7 style installation are now are not so theoretical.

But still one wonders... since both of these versions are released at once,
should FreeBSD support a seperate Zope 2.7 port, while maintaining 2.6.x?

Personally, I'd like to forget anything before 2.7 existed as quickly as
possible. (-: And I see Zope.org just offers 2.7 for download by default now
on the download page.

Hopefully someone's working on the 2.7 port already? How's it coming?

--
Tim Middleton | Cain Gang Ltd | I felt very much alone, so I took another
x@veX.net     | www.Vex.Net   | ginger-snap. --Greene (TWMA)