Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 2004 06:54:54 -0500
From:      Tim Middleton <x@Vex.Net>
To:        python@freebsd.org, kde-freebsd@freebsd.kde.org
Subject:   aging broken supposed-to-be-deleted py-kde

I was jus thinking of slapping together a little KDE app (just a little
personal thingy), and thought PyKDE would be the way to go. But i see the
port is out of date, and in fact marked BROKEN... the broken message warning
that it will be removed Feb 2 (ie. over a month ago).

I took a quick look at the port, thinking of updating it... but it has some
stuff in it that looks confusing to me... so i'm wondering if anyone else out
there is using PyKDE on freebsd... and might want to take a stab at updating
the port...

The main confusing part is the extra DISFILES and MASTER_SITES entry... i
guess i could go through a manual install and try to figure it all out.
But ... so much for a quick solution to slap together a tiny interface... so
maybe i'll forget pyKDE for now and look for another quick hack solution.

But it'd be nice if someone felt like updating the port. (-:

--
Tim Middleton | Cain Gang Ltd | I care not much for a man's religion whose
x@veX.net     | www.Vex.Net   | dog or cat are not the better for it. [A.L.]