Date:      Mon, 5 Apr 2004 01:47:06 -0500
From:      Tim Middleton <x@Vex.Net>
To:        python@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The zope port is updated to 2.7. [pav@FreeBSD.org: cvs commit: ports/Mk bsd.python.mk ports/www/zope Makefile distinfo pkg-deinstall pkg-install pkg-message pkg-plist ports/www/zope/files CREDITS Message apache.conf.Zope-Changes patch-lib-python-zdaemon-zdctl.py zope.conf_changes zope.sh

On Friday 02 April 2004 11:38, Hye-Shik Chang wrote:
> Subject: cvs commit: ports/Mk bsd.python.mk ports/www/zope Makefile

Thanks for pointing this out. I'd missed this commit; though i'd been thinking
about it (as usual) and wondering if it was coming. I noticed the
maintainership drop a week and a half ago...

And I see that this commit doesn't include the submitter taking up
maintainership... )-: I've been tempated to offer to take it up myself
several times, but am always nervous i won't be able to give it the time it
needs.

Anyhow, i'm curious (and a bit nervous), to see what the final solution to
organizing the Zope 2.7 port has been... i look forward to checking it out
soon... it will be nice to normalize my system and be able to install zope
products via ports again rather than manually as I have been doing for some
time now: and also finally update the product ports I maintain --- i'd been
holding off hoping zope port would get updated first as I haven't had 2.6.x
installed for quite a while now.

--
Tim Middleton | Cain Gang Ltd | I felt very much alone, so I took another
x@veX.net     | www.Vex.Net   | ginger-snap. --Greene (TWMA)