Date:      Sun, 07 Nov 2004 10:40:18 +0100
From:      Massimo Masson <massimo@mail.studiomasson.it>
To:        freebsd-python@freebsd.org
Subject:   Plone 2.0.4 and user roles change problem

Hi everibody,
I've just upgraded my Plone installation.

I'm running:
FreeBSD 4.10-RELEASE-p3, Zope 2.7.2, Plone 2.0.4 installed via ports
with all dependencies...

Well, everything seems working.
The only problem i seem to have now is that after creating a new Plone
user, when i go to the ZMI to change his roles (as a manager of the
site, or manager of a higher level of my zope tree), such as adding a
"reviwer" role or so, and after pressing the "change" button i get the
following error message:

> Errore del Sito
>
> Tentando di soddisfare la tua richiesta, sono occorsi degli errori:
>
> Tipo di errore
>     TypeError
> Valore dell'errore
>     _updateUser() got an unexpected keyword argument 'name'
> Richiesta fatta il
>     2004/11/07 10:46:49.288 GMT+1

(Sorry for the non-translated error message)

Google has not been such a friend this time, as i already searched info
wihithout success.

The user is managed by "GRUF v.3.0Beta1", as per default installation.

I need this feature but i don't know how to solve... has anyone had the
same problem?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Max.