Date:      Sun, 18 Apr 2004 02:53:08 -0600 (MDT)
From:      RJ45 <rj45@slacknet.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   watchdog reset

Hello,
I wrote some time ago about this problem.
I have sporadic watchdog reset errors and machine goes to PROM.
I have ultra 60 dual 450MHz.

Someone told me that it could be faulty hardware (RAM for example).
Anyway this kind of error never occourred me with solaris 9 installed.

So I ask here if someone else has this kind of sporadic problem
with other ultra type of workstations.

I added debug options to the kernel but I could not trace anything useful
once the machine is in PROM I have to reset it and no kernel crash dump
is written to the disk at boot time.

sorry aagin for boring the list

thanks

Rick