Date:      Sun, 6 Jun 2004 01:37:58 -0600 (MDT)
From:      RJ45 <rj45@slacknet.com>
To:        Evan Sayer <esayer1@san.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ultra 60 IDE?

Ultra 60 has a Dual symbios 40MB/s SCSI bus.
if you want IDE you might try to use a PCI IDE controller like
Fastrak. I do not know if they will work on sparc64.
They will work on i386 but it is not said they will work
without problem on other architectures. For example the FAstrak
board did not work well on my Alpha XP1000 and I had to remove it.

Good Luck
Rick