Date:      Sat, 04 Sep 2004 21:27:08 -0400
From:      Bob Ababurko <ababurko@adelphia.net>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ultra 2....no?

Hello all-

   I am not sure if I am reading it correct, but if I have an Ultra 2 and
wish to use FreeBSD, I am pretty much SOL, unless I want to netboot?  I am
thinking of netbooting as what a diskless client would do.  If this is
indeed correct, that is unfortunate, because I am going to have to go with
OpenBSD, as I am tired of Solaris where everything is twice as difficult as
it needs to be.  Any insight inot this would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Bob