Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:40:13 -0500
From:      "IslandBwoy" <IslandBwoy@ToughGuy.net>
To:        <freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org>
Subject:   MBR not recognized after installing BSD boot manager

Hi all,

I'm sure this question has been posted amillion times but I am unable to =
see previous posts as I am a new member (or can I?). In either case I =
installed FDSD on my machine and i've selected to use a boot manager =
during the install.  However when i boot the machine only BSD is listed =
as an option to boot into.  How can i dual boot into my machine while =
having my Windows 2000 as well as BSD as a bootable option. =20

Please help. Must recover my other partition.
R.