Date:      Wed, 28 Dec 2005 21:45:51 +0800
From:      O S & M L Shadbolt <owen@letsgo.com.au>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: porting

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 02:09 am, John-Mark Gurney wrote:
> owen@letsgo.com.au wrote this message on Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 10:42 +0800:
> > I'm interested in running 'kexec'
> > on an arm based platform running a 2.4.19 kernel and saw a posting that
> > said someone has done it.
> >
> > Does anyone have any advice or patches?
>
> Sorry, this is not a Linux forum, so we will not be able to help you..
> If you're trying to run FreeBSD on your arm board, then we might be
> able to help, though there hasn't been an offical release supporting
> arm yet...

Sorry, I do realize this... It's just that on the 10th Feb 2005, ChengHsin Hsu
wrote;
"This was done in early 2004: I ported kexec syscall to arm-linux, and
used it to boot NetBSD on SL-5600.
There was no info about how to use Zaurus' bootloader. Apparently, Sharp
has reserved JTAG connector somewhere, but it's under NDA.

Go buy an iPaq instead, at least you can find some ways to have JTAG
access.

FYI,
Bear."

So I am wondering if he might be able to supply a patch of his work?

Thanks,

Owen.