Date:      Sun, 30 Jan 2005 01:21:02 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@queasyweasel.com>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
Cc:        cokane@cokane.org
Subject:   Re: OpenBSD's netcat in base or ports?

I agree.  FWIW, we bundled netcat in with Mac OS X's base distribution
in Panther.  I got a lot of requests for it before that and it's
already come in handy several times, so I don't regret the decision at
all.  FreeBSD would benefit from having it in the base system.

- Jordan

--
Jordan K. Hubbard
Engineering Manager, BSD technology group