Date:      Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:47:18 +0300
From:      "Imri Zvik" <imriz@co.zahav.net.il>
To:        <freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org>
Cc:        hostmaster@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD mirror in IL

Hi,

Just to let you know, while I was waiting for our mirror registration =
process to end, I've noticed that il.freebsd.org is already assigned.
Attempts to contact hostmaster@il.freebsd.org failed with a "Relaying =
denied" error, and anonymous login attempts to ftp.il.freebsd.org using =
FTP (and HTTP) failed.

We have a full mirror of the FTP area available at =
ftp://mirror.inter.net.il/pub/FreeBSD/ (HTTP access is also enabled at =
the same path). Like I've already mentioned before, we would gladly host =
the DNS for IL, if needed.

Thank you for your time,
--
Imri Zvik