Date:      Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:54:21 +0100
From:      Thomas Wintergerst <Thomas.Wintergerst@nord-com.net>
To:        Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Multiple Port Passive ISDN Card

Hello Martin,

Martin Husemann wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 04:47:40PM -0700, Jeremy Gale wrote:

[...]
> P.S.: the daic driver is one I started a long time ago just because I have
> such a card - then ran out of time and never came back to it. It was usefull
> to make sure the internal interface work for active cards, and maybe someday
> I'll realy finish it ;-)

May be a little bit off-topic, but:

In CAPI for BSD (c4b, see <http://www.nord-com.net/thomas.wintergerst>)
there is now a "daic" driver that provides CAPI support for the old
Diehl cards. For an SCOM it even works, with voice (unfortunately no
DTMF support), X.75 and HDLC connections. Maybe the Quattro works, too,
or is not very far from working. But the SCOM is the only board I have
access to.

So if You have such a board and You would like to see it run under
NetBSD, maybe You could port c4b to NetBSD? :-)

--

Gruss,

Thomas Wintergerst