Date:      Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:54:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Henri Prudhomme <ntwrk_engr@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netgear WG511T problem

I have a Compaq M700 laptop running Freebsd v5.4 and
I'm trying to get a Netgear WG511T wireless network
card working. I bought the wireless card because it is
listed on the hardware compatibility list.
Unfortunately there appears they ship at least two
different flavors of the Atheros chip in the WG511T
and the one I bought has an AR5213 chip which is not
compatible with Freebsd :(

I tried the ndis approach but am getting the following
error when I run ndiscvt:

m700bsd# ndiscvt -i netw511.inf -s wg511nd5.sys -o
ndis_driver_data.h

ndiscvt: line 234:
"D:ARAI(A;;GA;;;BA)(A;;GA;;;SY)(A;CI;GA;;;IU)": syntax
error.

An suggestions on how I can get the WG511T to work?

Thanks.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs