Date:      Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:26:06 -0600
From:      Gunter Wambaugh <unixgeek@six-two.net>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   netboot ultra2

I couldn't find the answer to my problem in the archives, so here
goes.  I have an ultra 2 that I wish to run FreeBSD 6 on.  Prior to
the last few days, I have had zero experience with netbooting and
sparc64.  I found very little documentation for netbooting the
install of FreeBSD.  In my search, I found NetBSD's documentation.
Anxious to see if this box even works (it was given to me through
work), I followed those directions.  I got NetBSD installed within a
couple of hours.  Now that I know it _works_, how do I put FreeBSD on
here?  I'm not asking for a step by step.  By exporting disc1, I can
get the OS up and running, but sysinstall doesn't work properly.  Can
someone give me a hint?  TIA