Date:      Sat, 16 Dec 2006 18:29:13 -0600
From:      Paul Root <ptroot@gmail.com>
To:        Alastair G. Hogge <agh@tpg.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org, Josh Abbe <joshabbe@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Plextor DVDRW not recognized during install

That's pretty cool. So we could put that in an init file at boot time.
Not sure how this helps the installer. Maybe he can start up get an
emergency holographic shell run the attach and then start the install
from the CD.

Or maybe someone could create a special boot disk for him that will
do that.

It works for me.