Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2006 19:23:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Gardner Bell <gbell72@rogers.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kendin KS8695

Hello,

I understand that the ARM architecture is not yet in the teir 1 stage
but have recently come across a Micrel (Kendin) KS8695 and was
wondering if this is compatible with FreeBSD 6.1 or greater.  FreeBSD
is the main OS I use and would like to use this board as an embedded
network application.

This board has an integrated layered-2 managed switch 185-MIPS ARM 922T
processor, with MMU and 8kB I and D cache.

The initial problems I'm running into at the moment are, the board
doesn't have a readily available serial port that I can connect to.

please Cc me with any information you can provide as I'm not subscribed
to the list.

Thanks

Garnder