Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:34:28 +0900
From:      Takanori Watanabe <takawata@init-main.com>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wii Controler

Hi, I bought Wii controler and Nunchaku to break my display:-p,
though I don't have Wii itself yet.

I try to connect to my internal bluetooth device.

I found  Wii controller is bluetooth HID device.
  as seen in http://www.wiili.org/index.php/Wiimote.
Running bthidd and dumping hcidump -x shows the packet
to notify cursor or button status change.

I have question.

1. How do we wake up Wii controller from FreeBSD host?
 I could not connect Wii controller without issueing sync procedure.
Probably there are a way to wake up.And bthidd must forget Wii controler
address to make the host scan even when I issue sync procedure.

2. How do we send HID request to Wii controller?
Some sensors, like accelaration sensor and nunchaku and player identifier
LED should be activated by request from host.

Thanks in advance.

PS.
 There are considerable people emmitting bluetooth signal in Shinkansen :-)