Date:      Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:44:22 -0800
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcw@highperformance.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Signatures needed, petition for nuking Flash player

Hello all,

I need everyone on the lists to go sign the petition for George W. Bush
to nuke the Flash player.  I also need everyone to help spread the word
so we can get more anti-contamination gear before VFP day.  We must rid
the internet of the scourge that is Flash player.

http://www.petitiononline.com/nukeflash/petition.html

Discussion of this topic should take place on a different list than the
one that I just posted to.  Here is a link to a charter that I didn't
read.  http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-advocacy

Thank you,
Jason C. Wells