Date:      Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:08:29 -0800
From:      Justin Bastedo <justin.bastedo@gmail.com>
To:        Michael Bowerman <michael.bowerman@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-database@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MySQL and FreeBSD native threads

I've been using MySQL 5 now for about 6 months in a productin
environment and haven't had any problems. Our co-located master server
replicates to an inhouse slave. and neither has given us any problems.

Uptime: 6355651 Threads: 2 Questions: 143125480 Slow queries: 0 Opens:
0 Flush tables: 2 Open tables: 55 Queries per second avg: 22.519

>uptime
 5:42PM  up 129 days,  4:17, 1 user, load averages: 0.03, 0.03, 0.00

seeing a mild load, nothing too heavy, and mainly inserts and selects
and has been really stable.

Justin