Date:      Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:48:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Kozubik <john@kozubik.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   kern/92272 ... comments ?

freebsd-fs,

I submitted this PR today.  I will continue to test and recreate it on
some other systems - perhaps even on 5.x if I have time.  If anyone here
has time, perhaps they could also try to reproduce it.

Two items I am curious about:

1. Has anyone seen this behavior before ?

2. Any comments as to the likelihood that this is an isolated, specific
problem (filling a filesystem while creating a snapshot breaks things,
and when it is fixed it won't) or if this is a more general behavior of a
larger class of problem with the snapshot/filesystem code ?

That is, will solving this problem only solve this problem, or will other
problems (discovered and not) be solved ?

Thanks.